No. One of Bodhala’s greatest innovations is to collect and cleanse legal invoices that come directly from law firms. You do not need to be on e-billing to leverage Bodhala’s platform.
Bodhala is cloud-based, SaaS platform accessible through a web browser. There is no software to install.
Bodhala’s atomic data is the ‘LEDES’ – Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard – file, which since the mid-1990s has been the standard format for all legal invoices.
Bodhala’s Client Success team gathers feedback on the platform from clients, hears of use cases, and works with the product team on how it can incorporate.
Yes. Recognizing and respecting the importance of your data, Bodhala places security as our top priority. Our comprehensive Privacy and Security Program is based on ISO 27001/27002 standards; comprised of administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the sensitive information of our clients. Some of the core features of the program include:
- Policies and standards that govern information technology resources, protect information assets and safeguard personal information
- Technologies such as firewalls, encryption, endpoint protection, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, and data loss prevention
- Ongoing testing and verification of security controls conducted by independent third parties
- Internal testing and verification of security controls
- Ongoing threat and vulnerability assessment and remediation
- 24/7 monitoring of our systems and networks to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions
- Processes executed at consistent intervals designed to continuously assess and remediate potential security risks
- Due diligence to manage risk when selecting and retaining external vendors and service providers that help us service your needs
- Ongoing mandatory security awareness program for staff and branch personnel
We typically recommend to clients that we begin with the current year’s invoices and the prior three full years.
The typical onboarding process can take up to 3 weeks to ensure Bodhala is receiving the correct data, that any supplemental internal fields (e.g., cost center, internal lead) are properly mapped, and for initial QA and standardization.
Bodhala cleans, normalizes and enhances data across many lines: timekeeper identity and classification, AFA identification, and discount application and standardization.
Yes, clients have a series of trainings at the outset of the business relationship and can receive additional support when needed or when new users join.
Of course. Bodhala’s business goal is to empower legal departments of the future, and its Client Success team provides industry expertise, learnings from other client success stories, and is the tip of the spear on how to start using legal spend analytics data to improve the legal function.
Our Client Success team aims to spend as much time as needed to ensure new clients and new users are armed with the information they need to be successful on the platform.
Bodhala’s Client Success team are experts in legal data and the market. They will gladly work with clients to gather feedback and will collaborate with Bodhala’s product and technical teams to develop the appropriate solution to solve their pains.
Bodhala clients who partner with Bodhala and its Client Success team, with dedicated resources who learn about and view their legal spend data and analytics on the Bodhala platform, usually gain the most value.